Advertise An Item Now. (FREE)
SwapAce allows you to sell items. There are two ways a trader can sell an item:
- Advertise An Item: advertise an item stating your desire to provide (sell) your item.
Other people may make offers to this advertisement.
- Make An Offer: make an offer to someone else's advertisement that would like to obtain (buy) your item.
To learn different ways that you can use SwapAce to sell items, please see Example Ways To Use SwapAce.
For a step-by-step example on how to sell, see the following help articles:
Tell Me More!
Make An Offer To A Trader's Advertisement
- Find An Advertisement: 'Search' or 'Browse' for advertisements that you would like to make an offer to.
- Make Your Offer ('Make Offer' screen): make an offer to the advertisement. You may offer money and / or items depending on the terms of the advertisement.
- Wait For A Response: the advertiser may choose to accept your offer, decline your offer or make a 'counter-offer'. You will be sent an email with their response, however, you can always view the status of your offers on the 'My Offers' screen.
Use these screens for more information and help about using SwapAce: