"Software Engineer & Web Developer" Description
Software Engineer & Web Developer
- Development of software within a team of software developers.
- Analysis and design of software solutions.
- Experience (commercial or personal) in developing web applications.
- Experience (commercial or personal) using object oriented programming.
- Experience (commercial or personal) using databases & SQL.
- Experience (commercial or personal) with PHP.
- Advanced PHP skills.
- Advanced UNIX skills.
other web technologies.
- An exciting opportunity with an organisation that has won the award of
being one of the "top 10 coolest companies" in Australia (by a prominent
business magazine) and a finalist in the "Secrets of Australian Innovation"
- Clients in over 150 countries around the world.
- SwapAce.com has a website product that is similar to eBay, but has
several unique patented features that differentiate it from any other
- SwapAce.com is looking for enthusiastic people to join their established
team as they grow and develop their organisation.
- To find out more about our core product, please see
- To find out more about our team, please see "Our
- Opportunity to apply cutting-edge web technologies.
- Working with professionals in a fun, relaxed and flexible work
- Be a part of a innovative Internet start-up company.
- Make a difference, by working in a small team on meaningful projects
that will be used by thousands of people on a daily basis.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Casual, Vacation, "Equity-Only" & Volunteer
- The number of hours, and days of work, are fully negotiable.
- The pay conditions and working arrangements are fully negotiable.
- There is an option to be included in the company share plan (depending
on the work arrangement).
- The head-office is located in Sydney, Australia (15 mins south of Sydney
- The head-office includes multiple games rooms with ping-pong,
air-hockey, TV's, stereos, game consoles, dart board, punching bag etc.
- Large availability of hours to work.
- Ability to start ASAP.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Self starter, motivated, team player.
- Creative/entrepreneurial/visionary mindset.
- Desire to be a part of an internet start-up company.
How To Apply:
- NOTE: this role is for our head-office in Sydney, Australia
- Please send expressions of interest to
- Please ensure that you:
- Include a current resume/CV;
- Include a cover letter specific to the job/role that you are
applying for @ SwapAce.com (e.g. if there are required/preferred
skills/experience then please indicate how you fulfil this criteria);
- In your cover letter, please explain why you would like to work for
- In your cover letter, please include your best contact phone
- In your cover letter, please indicate if you are looking for
full-/part-time work, volunteer/work-experience etc (or any other
- If you are a student/graduate, then please include a copy of you
academic results; and
- In your email, ensure that your subject/title indicates the job/role
that you are applying for.
To view more details, or send a message, or make an offer, or view other important details including payment & delivery/shipping options, then please login below or create an account (free).
The FREE marketplace for uni students, by uni students.
An official partnership with University Student Unions.